When I tell people that I rarely ever wear deodorant they look at me in disbelief wondering how on earth I can go about my daily routine, exercise included, without causing people to run from my smell. When I tell them I don’t have a smell, they look even more confused and then I explain that I followed my 30-day deodorant detox. Now they want answers…
Short and sweet, it goes like this:
- Don’t wear deodorant. Plain and simple. This is the detox.
- Will you smell? You betcha but you’ll get over it. Just carry lavender (the safest when applied directly to skin) essential oil with you while detoxing and dab it when you need it. The end result of this process will motivate you on the stinkiest of days. I promise!
- Hang out with people that love you and wont judge you for smelling like a lil piggy. If they can’t hang, they’re not your friends.
- Working out? Do it in a place where everyone smells. You won’t stand out:) Bikram yoga, old-school gym… you pick!
And then, Voila…
One day you wake up, go to work, meet friends for drinks and even spend a little time with your hotty and BOOM! It hits you. You don’t smell. An entire day to and fro and you never even had to dab. Rejoice! You made it.
- Product begets product. The more you use the more you need and deodorants especially! This is the most codependent of all product junkie relationships. Why? Because the more you insist on storing those toxins in your body, the more toxins you will store and the minute you are off guard (sans your product) those “stinkers” will bum rush your pits, finally able to escape and unfortunately at the same time, leaving you with AWFUL BO! For your Health, you must just yield the process and let that smelly waste out of your system PRONTO!
- Don’t mess around with your Lymphatic system unless you’re willing to play Russian Roulette with your health. Plain and simple.
- Your sweat actually doesn’t smell (unless you’re hung over or had a spicy, garlicy meal the night before). It actually contains oils that are anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, specifically to keep us squeeky clean. Who knew?
So there you have it. Get to it and definitely dish the dirt. You know how much I love your comments.
Until next time…